We are looking to fill immediate openings for General Labor and Production positions throughout GTA. These positions are long term and are available on the day, afternoon and night shifts.
· Loading and unloading materials and equipment
· Operating machinery and equipment. Should have experience of operating RF Scanner and some computer literacy
· Lifting from 20 pounds to 50 pounds
· Collect trash and other waste to keep the site clean
· Following instructions from the supervisor
· Handle tools and materials
· A minimum of 6 months of work experience
· The willingness to learn new skills
· Be willing and able to work five days per week
· Have reliable transportation – TTC, ride or car
· Must have your own CSA approved safety footwear
· Must have a positive attitude
· Be punctual
· Ability to stand long hours
If you are interested in working with us – you will be required to fill out an application package on our online portal before you commence employment.
Please send us your resume online and then call our JOB HOTLINE at 416-745-1306 to schedule an interview time. If you want the opportunity to be hired full time on one of our clients’ payroll, then this is the time to apply!